TOP REASONS TO BECOME A KINDERDANCE FRANCHISEE OWNER
Our franchise owners are passionate about what they do and how they do it. As a Kinderdance franchisee you’ll become part of this family of franchisees who love coming to work every day in an environment where children want to learn and have fun.
As a leader in early childhood developmental dance, movement and fitness programs, the quality of our programs and business systems earns us our “world class reputation”. Our unique approach has created a loyal customer base that continues to grow worldwide. Our franchisees are part of a rapidly growing Kinderdance brand. We are quickly expanding and opening new franchises all over the world. Kinderdance has a proven system for success. Our propitiatory curriculum, marketing tools, teaching and learning aids, props and equipment are created by a team of early childhood development professionals who incorporate a total-child approach to our programs and classes.
We provide comprehensive training at our Kinderdance training facility so that you have the tools to succeed as a business owner. Owning a Kinderdance franchise is having the freedom to run your own business, with the benefit of support when your need it. Kinderdance provides you with a dedicated corporate support team for assistance with administrative systems, marketing, technology, curriculum, teaching techniques along with hiring and training your teachers.
Get Your Franchise Started
Take control of your future by enriching the lives of young children. Become a Kinderdance franchisee and make a difference!
IN 5 EASY STEPS
Learn about our Opportunity – talk to one of our Franchise Representatives at 1800 034 562 or REQUEST MORE INFORMATION click to request form.
Explore the Opportunity – we email you Kinderdance franchise information for your review and a franchise application for you to complete. To fast track click here to submit your FRANCHISE APPLICATION.
You submit your Kinderdance Franchise Application.
Getting to Know You and the Disclosure Review – We will send you a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document with an invite to schedule a call so we can answer all your questions about the FDD. We’ll also ask you a few questions to get to know you and your business goals a bit better. Kinderdance wants to make sure all of our Franchise Owners share our passion about giving children the very best start in life. This step typically takes a few phone calls to work through.
Join the Family – Congratulations you have signed the franchise agreement. You’ll come to our corporate headquarters in Roanoke, VA or Sydney, Australia for a comprehensive training in operating your franchise; from day-to- day functions to the proprietary Kinderdance® teaching methods. Once training is successfully completed, you are fully equipped and prepared to immediately begin operating your franchise.
How about YOU?
Our Kinderdance® franchisees come from all backgrounds careers in education, human resources, finance, IT, child care, veterans and stay at home moms to name a few. But they all share something in common a strong passion for how dance and movement programs enhance a child’s learning and development!
What is the investment to get started
An Annual License is designed for the person who wants to teach all the classes by themselves on a part-time or full-time basis.
Annual fee $2,500 (T&C).
A Silver Level Franchise is designed for the people who want to teach single program themselves and/or with a teacher on a full-time basis in a territory.
Franchise fee $10,000
A Gold Level Franchise is designed for a motivated, financially qualified person who wants to manage a territory who may or may not teach the programs themselves.
Franchise fee $20,000
An Area Developer Level franchise is designed for a motivated, financially qualified person who would enjoy an additional profit centre. You have an option to develop the tertiary or assist in selling new franchises in your area. Following areas are available VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, SA, NT, ACT)
Area Developer Franchise fee $50,000
*Rural area (population < 40,000) franchise is eligible for 50% franchise fee discount. T&C apply
Why Buy A Franchise
The top reasons for getting into a franchise are outlined below. They will also show you some of the major challenges that you will face anyway if you decide to go it alone. If you do your due diligence well and find the right franchise, you will find that buying a franchise is a great way to avoid the expensive mistakes you are likely to make anyway for starting up alone!
- A business is considered turnkey if at the point of purchase, all the hard work is done and the business is ready to become operational without any additional steps needed. So what you are in fact buying is the right to marketing materials, intellectual property, training and support, a web presence and proven system.
With a franchise, the franchisee should be able to just turn the key to begin the business.
- When you buy a franchise, you buy a system. A detailed Operations Manual should be provided, based on a business model that has been proven to work. The systems are designed to increase productivity and sales of each franchisee. If you follow the system, you will be eliminating common mistakes that are normally made by new business owners and you should be successful!
More likely to succeed
- Some studies show that franchises have a success rate of approximately 90% as compared to only about 15% for businesses that are started from the ground up. The increased probability of success usually far outweighs any initial franchise fee and nominal royalties that are paid monthly.
Generally speaking, as long as franchisees are willing to follow the instructions from the franchisor and take advantage of the support system they should have a very good chance of finding success.
The Power of the Brand
- If you join a franchise, there should already be brand awareness. This will mean customers are more likely to buy from you if they already know and trust you. There is also a recognised logo along with advertising that is linked to the name of the franchise. For example, what we find is that if a customer hears about you through word of mouth, they are likely to google you first before taking action. If your business and the brand show up and rank highly, the customer will buy!
- Most franchise companies offer a training program and ongoing support. This will train you to run your franchise efficiently and exactly the same way their other franchise locations are run. There should also be the opportunity to meet or network with other franchisees. depending on your location.
- There should also be ongoing support and guidance as you learn new business skills and grow your new business. Make sure you are clear on how far this guidance extends! You should always be able to pick up the phone or book a skype call to request from the franchisor or other franchisees.
- Most franchises will have a clear marketing and advertising strategy and will take care of handling this at a national level. If there is marketing to be done at a local level, there should be an outline for you to follow and systems in place for you to use. Approval is usually necessary prior to proceed with the local plan. You should also be able to request help with your business plan and budgeting your startup.
- If you buy a franchise, you should become part of a network of like-minded people who share your passion for your industry and got involved for some of the reasons that you want to! These people can become an invaluable source of support and guidance. In effect, you will work for yourself but not BY YOURSELF!
- For many of the reasons outlined above, you should be able to assess, with relative certainty, what will happen when you buy into your selected franchise, including a realistic timeframe for a return on your investment and future potential.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
Most Frequent Q&A
No! Most of our franchise owners had little or no dance experience before joining the Kinderdance family. Many of our franchisees have enjoyed careers in the corporate world, education and child care. There are also people who have joined us as Kinderdance teachers and have become successful franchise owners. We look for people who enjoy working with children, who can multi task and who have dreamed of owning their business. We train you!
None! You operate a home-based mobile business and take the Kinderdance® programs to the children. There is no need for a Kinderdance® studio. Our program is designed to be an integral part of the child’s day. Your home is your office and you take the Kinderdance® programs to different locations every day.
Ultimately, your success is up to you. Owning a Kinderdance franchise allows for a flexible schedule. Once your business takes off you can take a step back and balance it with a lifestyle of your choice. It all depends on your goals. It’s your business and your decision.
it works everywhere if our plan is followed. We recommend that you do NOT contact child care centers and other locations in your community until you have been through your training at Kinderdance® Corp. We will tell you exactly how to approach your customer to insure success!
Yes! There are more children than ever enrolled in childcare centers and numerous other viable locations. Caring parents are creating an even greater demand for year round high quality children’s dance, gymnastics, and movement, yoga and fitness programs.
Yes. Once we have completed the Franchise Disclosure review, we encourage you to speak with other franchisees who will share their experiences to help you determine if Kinderdance® is the right opportunity for you.
Like many franchisors, Kinderdance® International, does not provide, or authorize its representatives to provide, any information on past or potential financial results with respect to any Kinderdance® franchise. Earning results depend on many factors, including how closely you follow our proprietary system, and how hard you work marketing the numerous revenue streams available to you as a Kinderdance® franchisee.